Written by: Team PredictiveHire
90% Faster Hiring Results for Tribepad Users with Sapia
Being able to access interview automation just got so much easier inside Tribepad, with Sapia. To explore the use cases for Sapia, let’s chat.
What does this mean for Tribepad users?
Here’s a quick rundown:
Sapia is an interviewing platform that offers every applicant an interview – by mobile chat.
- All candidate first interviews are now fully automated. They answer 5-7 behavioural interview questions by text. With interview completion rates of 90%, the experience speaks for itself.
- Candidates get something back of great value with 99% candidate satisfaction scores.
- Candidate’s answers are assessed, scored and ranked in Tribepad for you to see.
- Lastly, you get to the best talent much quicker with 90% recruiter time savings, against standard recruiting processes.
And now that we are integrated into Tribepad, you get all of these smarts inside your existing Tribepad application. At Sapia, we interview every applicant in-depth and at scale for you. Overall, this is by using a text chat that helps you find the best people fast. Our underlying data science has been accepted and published in international journals.
Tribepad is feature-rich, why do I also need Sapia?
Firstly, no one’s time is served well by screening thousands of CVs. With every additional applicant costs your business an extra $20 in screening if you are doing it the old way, automating the screening process is the commercial decision companies are now making.
- This means you get talent in faster, and that can impact business metrics
- It means everyone gets an interview – without your team having to do any of the grunt work
Sapia is used by a diverse range of business all around the world. Still, most of them have similar challenges of:
- Finding the right people for their most important roles
- Identifying those people fast and efficiently
- Interrupting bias in hiring and promotion
- Ensuring every person hired amplifies your values
- Creating a candidate experience that is engaging and rewarding.
How does it work for Tribepad users?
Once your vacancy is created in Tribepad, a corresponding interview link will also be created.
Candidates click this link to enter their text-based interview. This is known as the ChatInterview.
As soon as candidates complete their interview their results are displayed inside Tribepad. You also get to see the candidate’s personality assessment. With the pre-assessment already done for you, it makes shortlisting much faster. Thus, by sending out one simple interview link, you nail speed, quality and candidate experience.
As a Recruiter on Tribepad, for what roles should we use Sapia?
The SmartInterview experience is most commonly used for high-volume recruiting. Our customers typically use it in frontline customer-facing roles (like contact centres, customer service) and/or for low-skill roles.
We help manage the disconnect between attraction and retention. This is all done by allowing Recruitment Teams to work more efficiently to hire the best talent. All is done whilst ensuring the applicants feel good about applying for a job role.
Sapia solves the time problem of managing a large applicant pool. It also tackles the quality problem of pin-pointing the best people from that pool. Additionally it solves the candidate experience problem by offering every applicant a fair chance at the opportunity (everyone gets an interview) on platforms they love to use. Simultaneously every candidate gets something of immense value in return for their application.
We already use Tribepad. How do we connect Sapia?
We are glad you are asked! The first thing to note is Sapia is a paid app and sold separately. Next, to explore the pricing that suits your organisation, let’s chat. Lastly, our team can take you through the integration process and describe how the interview automation experience works.
Join the conversation
Also, to keep up to date on all things “Hiring with Ai” subscribe to our blog!