Written by: barbara-hyman
Want to know how to win the war for talent?
As economies reignite after lockdowns, a new crisis is emerging–talent is scarcer than ever.
In Australia recently, job advertiser SEEK reported the highest no of jobs ads ever in 23 years, but significantly low numbers of applications per role. In the US, manufacturers are having trouble hiring entry-level positions that do not require expertise and many fear this could have far-reaching consequences. In the UK, Britain’s employers are struggling to hire staff as lockdown lifts amid an exodus of overseas workers caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and Brexit.
There is an urgency for recruiters to prepare for this, yesterday.
There are three things you will need to do if you want to win this war on talent.
- There is a need for speed. You need to be able to hire fast, to win the best people.
- You need to put candidates first. You have to treat everyone like they are your next hire. Every interaction with a candidate matters to ensure your brand stands out among job seekers.
- Finding undiscovered talent. You need the ability to look beyond the standard candidate profile and find people who might not have fit the traditional mould, but who can excel in the job.
Forget traditional hiring practices like screening hundreds of CVs (timely and ineffective) and doing face-to-face interviews or video interviews (limited in their insights and proven to be biased) as they do little to uncover new talent or understand the potential of someone to perform in a job.
There is only one solution that makes these things possible that is to use the right technology. One you can implement and benefit from today. One that is driven by Ai.
The right Ai is the only way you can be competitive in the current market.
- Ai that helps you conduct thousands of interviews in an hour.
- Ai that puts candidates first with a simple and inclusive interview, and gets back to everyone with personalised feedback.
- Ai that looks at job fit to help you accurately identify undiscovered talent, without any regard to their past experience, education, age, gender, socio-economic standing, ethnicity or any other factor we might have used to exclude great candidates.
It’s a simple decision really. Imagine instead of entrusting one recruiter or even a team of recruiters to find potential in your candidate pool, you had access to the brain’s trust of an army of thousands of experienced recruiters with the touch of a button.
This brain’s trust has more interview experience than anyone on your team would ever get. 800k interviews and counting.
It can do interviews every 2 minutes, in 34 countries around the globe. This amount of experience means they have the ability to quickly see potential where the rest of the team can’t.
No single recruiter, or for that matter, a reasonable team of recruiters will ever get that experience in a lifetime.
But Ai can, within hours.
With Sapia the technology you implement today is your competitive advantage today.