Written by: barbara-hyman
Candidate Experience Solution of the Year Award - Finalist
Sapia (Formerly PredictiveHire) is a finalist in the Talent Tech Star Awards for excellence in Candidate Experience.
About the awards
“HR Tech is now a $400bn global industry that enables employers and recruiters to put the right people in the right jobs and perform better,” said Becky Wilson, Editor of TALiNT International magazine. “The Talent Tech Star Awards will highlight the valuable contribution of HR Tech to the UK economy in a campaign brought to life by interviews with finalists and panel of judges.”
“The TIARAs are distinguished by the rigour of its judging process and the quality of its judging panel,” said Alex Evans. “We assess the impact of Talent Tech solutions on clients, candidates and employees through 5 key metrics. These are excellence in delivery; innovation; sustainable value; business growth; and purpose.”
Sapia and Candidate Experience
Candidate interviews and assessment re-imagined! Through a smart chat interview of 5 free form questions, our AI uncovers soft skills, role-specific traits, and written communication skills of every applicant. This gives customers a bias-free ranked list of every applicant. We capture no sensitive information like gender, age and race.
Candidates love it – we have a 95% completion rate and a 99% satisfaction rating.
- A non-timed chat-based interview is fast and comfortable – no more intimidating, biased and unexplainable assessments
- Every candidate receives personalised feedback and coaching tips – no more black box recruitment!
This is amazing, the most I’ve ever got out of a job application when I’ve never expected anything. You guys are going above and beyond to support employers and employees. This feedback has greatly improved my application and interview skills and has given me new insights to aid me in future employment.
I found this tool very magical, if I can put it this way. It just has a way of showing the inside part of someone. The outcomes are exactly what I have been feeling about myself, what a junior friend told me not long ago.
Wow this evaluation hits the nail on the head. Each of these are a perfect description of who I am and my beliefs working in a team environment.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE SOLUTION OF THE YEAR
This Award recognises a solution that has best-enabled employers and / or agencies to improve candidate experience and success in talent acquisition.
The judging panel brings together expert perspectives from senior HR and Recruitment industry leaders, investors, and advisors. Together they make the TIARA Talent Tech Star Award a powerful and prestigious endorsement. The panel includes:
- Adam Hawkins – Head of Search & Staffing UK&I and EMEA at LinkedIn who works with recruiters and RPOs to make better use of their talent data and insight
- Simon Devonshire OBE – investor, NED and serial entrepreneur, co-founder of Wayra Europe and former Entrepreneur in Residence at BEIS who advises corporates on how to innovate and invest in talent
- Chris Gray – Sales and Marketing Director of ManpowerGroup UK and the Managing Director of ManpowerGroup Ireland who leads in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services
- Umerah Akram – Head of London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE, an ecosystem and platform for 1200 private companies from 42 countries to help them prepare and structure for their next stage of growth and investment
- Parveen Dhanda – Head of Programmes at Tech Nation and Programme Lead of the Future Fifty, which offers practical support to enable fifty of the most promising growth-stage digital businesses to reach their full potential in the UK
- Michael Rendell – Founder Partner at Nala Ventures & Investments LLP and former Partner and Head of Innovation and Transformation at PwC who led on embracing the impact of new talent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and elastic workforces
Are you interested in using an award-winning solution in your business to improve the candidate experience? Let’s chat
Sapia (Formerly PredictiveHire) was also named the Top 3 Best Conversational AI in HR Solution at CogX