Talent Acquisition Transformation Guide
You know that it’s more difficult than ever to secure great talent.
Candidates are asking more from you than they ever have, and, for the first time in a long time, they have the luxury of choice.
For many HR, Talent Acquisition, and hiring teams, this reality has prompted a back-to-square-one approach. But there’s no time to waste – you need to sharpen up your processes now, so you can start attracting and gaining more talent, today.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Proven methods to audit your current processes and materials
- How to find and fix the inefficiencies in your recruitment funnel
- How to build an A-team that gets cooperation from hiring managers and organisation executives
- How to realign your organisation around actual talent priorities
- How to define and refine your employer brand
- The four goals of an optimised recruitment strategy
- How to optimise your lead generation and sourcing channels
- How to prepare your organisation for the adoption of technologies that improve recruitment
- And much more!
The war for talent rages on – with this toolkit, you’ll increase your chances of getting (and keeping) the best candidates.