F2F Job Interview Tool
HEXACO job interview rubric
Designed using our massive database and the models of our Ai Smart Interviewer, this rubric will change the way you do job interviews – especially if you do a lot of hiring for the same few roles.
Understanding personality is the key to finding and attracting top talent. This rubric is designed to be used and shared easily among hiring teams, with no training required.
Whether you use a pre-employment assessment tool, applicant tracking system, some other kind of recruitment automation program, or no software solution at all, this tool will fit into your processes and give you the edge you need in the war on talent.
With this helpful recruitment tool, you’ll learn how to:
- Better understand candidate personalities through proven interview questions
- Match the right personality types to the jobs you’re hiring for, as well as your organisation’s culture
- Understand the fundamentals of the HEXACO personality inventory, and how it can help you find better applicants
- Grade and assess candidates based on their responses to our proven questions
- Give Agreeable candidates a better chance to shine in face-to-face interviews
Why personality matters
Many people believe that good recruiting is a matter of gut feel – that you can decide on the best candidates from a CV and a face-to-face interview. There’s a more reliable indicator of top talent: Personality. We know, for example, that conscientiousness (the propensity to work hard, and diligently) is the best predictor of success. We also know that extraverts don’t necessarily make the best salespeople.
There’s plenty more to learn inside. This tool will help to make your hiring process less art and more science.
Satisfied (and slightly mind-blown) candidate
“You got my personality down 100%. FrEaKy.”