Updated: December 7, 2023.
About the Promotion
Sign by 31 December 2023:
- This Promotion is offered by Sapia&Co Pty Ltd (ABN 86 1644 925 86) (Sapia.ai, we, us, our) and Sapia.ai global associated entities.
- Access to and use of the Smart Interviewer™product, for free, for the first two (2) months when purchasing our Smart Interviewer™ subscription for at least 14 months; (Promotion).
- This Promotion applies from 00:00 AM Friday, 27th October 2023 to 11:59 PM Sunday, 31st December 2023 (Promotion Period).
Who can enter?
- The Promotion is open to all new Sapia.ai customers during the Promotion Period.
How to enter and qualify for the Promotion?
- To enter and qualify for the Promotion, you must:
- Be a new customer (have no existing Sapia.ai subscriptions, or if you have been a past customer of Sapia.ai, you have not been a customer for at least 6 months);
- Sign a contract within the Promotion Period by December 31st 2023, with a minimum term commitment of 14 months (12 month paid subscription fee plus a 2-months free subscription period)) which includes:
- A 14 month subscription to Sapia.ai Smart Interviewer™, including the two (2) month free months as a benefit of the Promotion; and
- 30 day payment terms from the contract start date.
We will determine eligibility for the Promotion acting reasonably at our absolute discretion.
When do the benefits of the Promotion apply?
- The Promotion will apply for the first 2 of the 14 months of your contract, after which the pricing will revert to the product standard pricing.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion provided by Sapia.ai and is only available to those who meet the eligibility criteria listed above.
Other Terms and Conditions that apply
- Standard Sapia.ai Terms and Conditions apply.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Promotion at any time during the Promotion Period in full or in part at our absolute discretion.
- Laws may apply to you or to us as a result of your specific location. If this is the case, and if those laws are inconsistent with any part of these terms, those laws will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Severability: If any part or provision of these terms are invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part or provision. The remainder of these terms will be binding on the parties.
- Governing Law: These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.